Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Robb

Default need 2 create refernce in formula thatpoints to cell in other tab

I need to create a reference in a formula that points to a cell on a sheet in
same workbook. I know I can point and click it to show ='Jan-01'!G16, but I
have to recreate it for every day of the year and in 16 places in each day.
the pages are all exactly the same, except for the tab name. I don't want to
have to keep writing the fomulas over 5800 times. I know there is a way to
create a generic reference so that I can just copy and paste the sheets and
not have to keep adjusting the formulas. Please help. Thank you...