Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tony

Default Pivot Tables - Grand Totals

I have a spreadsheet with one column for the type of expenditure (budget /
actual / last year) and onother one with the value in it. I can produce a
pivot table that shows a column for each type but the row grand total adds
the figures together.

Is it possible to get the Grand Total for the row to take one figure from
the other e.g budget minus actual or actual as a percentage of budget? If I
doe it outside the pivot tbe I can no longer sort by the page field data as
the pivot table rows and the non pivot table rows lose their synchronicity.
--
Tony