Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
mi

Default Replace hyperlinks with actual pictures

Hi,

I have a worksheet with a column of hyperlinks to pictures
(http://server/image.jpg, http://server/image2.jpg, etc.)

I would like to create a macro which replaces all the hyperlinks with
the actual pictures, or inserts them into an adjacent cell.

I can easily loop through the hyperlinks with

For Each h In Worksheets(1).Hyperlinks

but I have not found a way to replace these links with the images they
are linking to.

I haven't found how to get the cell address of my hyperlinks either.
h.Address returns the web address, not "RxCy" as expected.

(and if possible, I would like to grow the cell's size to accomodate
for the size of the picture once it is downloaded).