Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tomcat

Default How do I import data from a closed Excel Spreadsheet?

Thanks for the link Gromit but I don't know how to program VBA or Macros and
so this method may be overly ambitious for me, especially as the document
mentions "The macro example assumes that your VBA project has added a
reference to the ADO object library". I don't even know what is an ADO?

Can you think of any simpler method that uses the commands within the Excel
menu like Data "Import External Data" or something similar. That could make
it easier to implement for excel dummies like me.

Many thanks for your time and help. Tom

" wrote:

See:

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...dacimportwbado