Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph

Default how can I use "filter" but keep "title" row in sight?

"Erni" wrote in message

"David Biddulph" wrote:

"Erni" wrote in message
I have a worksheet in which the first row contains the titles of the
rows.
When I use the filter option and use it the title row disapears. How
can I
make the title row to stay there even if I use the filter option?

Select the rows you want to filter, then impose the filter.

Thanks for your answer. I've just noticed that I asked the question not
fully correct for my purpose:
First row: Title of columns
Second row: Average numbers of colums
Problem: if I use the filter the second row with the average numbers
doesn't
show anymore = how can I keep this row visible?

Select rows from 3 downwards, then filter. And,as stated elsewhere, if you
want to keep the headers visible when the page scrolls, select the row below
your headers, & freeze panes.
--
David Biddulph