Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter

Default Excell 2007????

On Sun, 28 May 2006, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Ed Ferrero said:

You can download 'Format Chart Lines' from
http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx to have greater control over line
thickness. Not built-in of course, and it does not work with Excel 2007 (at
least in beta)...

Thank you, but my particular charting need is for precise
high-resolution placement of data elements. By using drawing objects,
your macro suffers from the problem I have with every solution to
Excel's weaknesses that uses drawing objects: they don't line up
precisely with the chart itself, especially not when exported out to
another application.

For very thick lines and very simple graphs, it's great.

--
Del Cotter