Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
milktruck

Default extend on an index formula I already have

I received this formula from Ron in the past 3 weeks.
=Index(offset(A:A,0,Match(I2,1:1,0)-1),Match(9.9999E+307,offset(A:A,0,Match(I2,1:1,0)-1)))

This formula works with I wanted to do, which was to caluclate my routes by
having a producer listed and then the program would give me last pounds I
have entered for that producer. I have this all on one worksheet.

I would like to use two worksheets, the first worksheet would have my routes
and the second worksheet would have have my producers with their daily
pounds. Is this possible to do.

Thanks for any information you can give me.