Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter

Default Excell 2007????

On Sat, 27 May 2006, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Gklass said:

I am disappointed but not surprised. I had hoped that the new version
would have included some simple additions like:
a) data labels functionality
b) boxplots
c) and option for thicker lines in line charts (this, I know, is
"fluff", but it would be nice for power point charts)

I would like more choice of line thickness as well, to be able to select
*thinner* lines. I've been using the lines on the error bars more
lately, just to be able to get a really hair-thin line to mark my data
with.

I would have liked to see some kinds of fluff also, particularly a
larger palette of line chart symbols. Triangles that point left, right
or down instead of just up, a thinner horizontal line, a vertical line
to match the horizontal one, and so forth.

Proper integration of Autoshapes into the data series would go a long
way toward that, if they could be made formattable from inside the
Format Data Series dialogue just as the regular suite of symbols is, and
be stable when imported into PowerPoint, Word, and other applications,
instead of moving off the point.

--
Del Cotter