Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
paul

Default Displaying certain coloured cell

if the cells are colored with conditional formats you can use the same
condtions to countif or sumif...if you have coloured manually you will have
to wait till somone posts a link to the solution....
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"fomula problems" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet and certain cells are coloured to represent certain
criterier, I would like to display all of one coloured cells to show status
of that colour, say I want all the red cells locations to be displayed so
that i can check the status.
Alan