Brenda Hutton

Default Text to Speech prompt

Thanks Debra! I don't know why NONE of these messages is showing up in my
Outlook Express??? I will happily follow up on all these responses!!

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote in message
Gord Dibben posted a suggestion on November 10th:

http://groups.google.com/groups?&thr...sftngp13.ph x
..gbl

And Jim Rech posted this in response to a similar question:

http://groups.google.com/groups?&thr...SFTNGP09.ph x
..gbl

And Dave Peterson posted this:

http://groups.google.com/groups?&thr...3F4A%40msn.com

Brenda Hutton wrote:
Can anyone offer any advice on this problem? Every time I open Excel I

get
a prompt for this. TIA!

"Brenda Hutton" wrote in message

Somehow I accidentally started an install of the above feature in Excel

XP.

Now every time I open Excel a prompt appears asking if I want to install
Text to Speech. I have gone to Add/Remove Programs and removed all the
features under Alternative User Input by marking it Unavailable, but the
prompt continues. How do I get rid of this prompt? I do not anticipate
EVER installing this feature. TIA!

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List