Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
greig2000_uk

Default Auto insert data to seperate sheets?

Hi,
I have a Excel (2003) workbook consisting on 4 sheets, sheet 1 has 9
columns, sheet 2 has 4 columns, sheet 3 has 2 columns.
Sheet 4 is used for new data which will usually stay on this sheet for a few
weeks before I manually copy it over to the relevant sheet then manually
arrange it. The whole workbook is arranged alphabetically.
I would like to be able to insert new data in sheet 4 but at the same time
the entered data inserting into another sheet of my choice and in its
relative alphabetical row, Is this possible?

any help much appreciated

many thnx