Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul Lautman

Default SUGGESTION: Templating Excel

DarkByte wrote:
Don't know if any of you would like this but this is a feature i
would find very usefull.

The ability to have a Template Workbook. About how it works with
Word. I.E.: The Template is loaded and used by the current workbook.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

I thought Excel already did that???