Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SasR

Default Issues with formula not duplicating

Hi, hope you can help me.
I'm trying to import information from one worksheet into a calendar - if the
date value fits, then info from cells on the same line should be imported to
the calendar page.

This formula
=IF(Sheet1!B:B=DATE(2006,5,30), CONCATENATE(Sheet1!D:D," ", Sheet1!E:E," ",
Sheet1!H:H," ", Sheet1!I:I, " ")," ")

works brilliantly, but only as that one function, if I change the date to a
previous or later one, I don't get a return value. There are a number of
dates within the spreadsheet, so it isn't like there's a lack of data.
The formula isn't coming up with an error, but there's obviously something
going on that Excel doesn't like.

Any ideas?