Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wayne Knazek

Default formula using multiple ranges

Hey Chuck!

Yeah, it worked great! What I'll do as I get a little more familiar with
Excel is . . . (hopefully) create a button that will allow users to toggle
the filter on and off, so they can make edits on "main" page, and they will
update 2nd & 3rd sheets, etc.

FYI: I find this to be one of the best forums I've ever been involved with.
Very active!

I've been a major contributor to many forums in my area of expertise. I'm a
Quality Engineer. Just never had to work extensively with Excel.

Syntax is a little strange at times. But once I grasp the logic, I hope to
be able to contribute here as well. :)

Thanks again.

Oh, any suggestions on a goods source of study writing formulae in
Excel? (other than the VB macros in the editor. That's a different story all
together! LOL)