jmatchus

Default Hiding columns based on user/password

Is there a way to hide columns based on the password entered? I am trying to
go from a Paradox table to Excel and in Paradox there was the capability to
hide data based on user permissions. It is really just a flat file and no
need for database unless I can't accomplish what I need in Excel. When a
partner opens the file he needs to see all the data. When a regular user
opens the file, two columns must not be displayed. Is there a way to do this
in Excel? Thanks so much for any help you can offer.