Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default transparent level/limit in an Excel chart (3D)

Excel 3D charts are not very flexible. But that's okay, because 3D charts
are often misleading and can distort the data. Excel 2D charts don't suffer
from this distortion, and they can accommodate lines that show limits such
as yours.

If you need 3D charts, you should shop elsewhere.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"ju1eshart" wrote in message
Ecxel 2003 I'd like to set a transparent level as a limit in a 3d bar
chart.
It needs to be transparent so I can see values less than and allow values
greater than to "breakthrough". Any ideas or do I need to by an upgrade or
different software. I need this to look professional.