Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shidewa

Default Lost formatting after special paste...

Peo Sjoblom a écrit :
What do you mean? The previous formatting or the formatting you paste?

Can you give an example

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Shidewa" wrote:

I use Excel 2000 with service pack 3. Sometime, when I try to do a
special paste I lost the formatting. What seemed to work is to reboot
the computer and after that, everything is ok. How can I resolve this
problem ? The computer is logged to a Windows 2000 server domain.

Shidewa

I want to copy the source cells to the destination cells( let say cells
from workbook A to workbook B ). The problem occurs with the destinaton
cells. I don't have the source cells formatting anymore. the source
cells remains ok. If I try to do a special paste, I've got only two
choices ( Unicode Text and Text ). When the formatting works, I got a
lot more choices.

Thanks Peo Sjoblom to respond !

Shiedwa