Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael

Default Lists

Hi ExcelBob. I typed January-December in a column and used Data Validation,
list and selected the cells. In the dropdown list, the months were shown as
entered in the column and you can only select one at a time. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"ExcelBob" wrote:

I've created a master sheet for inputting data throughout the year and
want to do a drop down list so that only one month is shown at a time.

Firstly, how do I display a pick list in month order (April thru to
March) as opposed to alphabetical order?

Secondly, can it be set up so that it is not possible for the user to
show 'All' at once. Therefore only allowing them to pick one month at
a time..?

Thanks
ExcelBob

--