Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ZEB

Default Using "offset" functionality in graphs. HOW?

I have created worksheets which utilize "offset" functionality, so that on a
weekly basis I only have to change a single value and multiple tables I have
set up automatically change to roll with changes in dates.

Now I have set up graphs to reflect the data, but find myself updating
ranges inside the graphs weekly. I would like to use the same type of
functionality so that the single field update I do ALSO changes the graph
ranges. I tried to use the "offset" functionality in the source date - value
section of the graph, but received an error message that the function is not
allowed.

If there is a way to update graph ranges using "offset" or some other
functionality, please let me know. Thanks.