Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RajKohli

Default Cannot paste

Remember that

1. After Cut or Copy command donot save your worksheet until you paste the
contents.
2. Paste button will get deactivate in Cell Editing mode.

Are you taking care of both things. Let us know!

"JT" wrote:

I have a workbook with 6 sheets in it. On most of the sheets, I can copy and
paste with out any problems. On the first sheet, I can copy or cut but the
paste option is not available.

My guess is it is a setting or option that has been turned on or off. I've
looked around but cannot find anything to correct this.

Any suggestions or help on what is going on would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
--
JT