Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
AS

Default scatter plot question

But I need to use smooth graph because it looks better, and are there any
ways? thanks.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Fix it by not using the smoothing option on the lines. The smoothing is an
artificial fitting, not reflecting the actual data, but only looking pretty.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"AS" wrote in message
I have office 2003. I am using xy scatter plot with sub type data points
connected by smoothed lines. My problem is the point that should be the
highest in the graph is actually not. The line always ascend alittle
higher
next to the highest dadum point and then descend. How do you fix this?
thanks!