Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ardus Petus

Default Index function help

Assuming your IDs are unique (no dupes)

in A2: =INDEX(Data!A:A,MATCH($B2,Data!$B:$B,0))
Copy into C2 & D2

HTH
--
AP

"JAB" a écrit dans le message de news:
I have 4 columns, all the rows in the columns go together, example:

Branch: ID: Location: State:
130 ADK Adok Island AK
120 JAN Jackson MS

The columns are 2086 rows long, and are all in this same format.
What I need: Is to be able to (in another worksheet) call upon the "ID"
and
it return the Branch, Location, and State... all in the same order as
shown
above.
So, to sum up, I want to be able to (in a clean worksheet), copy "ADK" to
cell B2, and it pull up "130", "Adok Island", "AK" in cells A2, C2, and
D2,
respectively. Keep in mind that I will be dealing with large volumes of
data, anywhere from 10 to 1500 "ID's" at one time. Any help would be
great.