Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Default Values of ComboBox fields and SQL

DTS cannot access controls within a sheet.
Yo have to store your data in cells.

DTS sees rows (with several fields as columns)

HTH
--
AP

"Ant(antonfh_at_gmail_dot_com)"
a écrit dans le message
de news: ...
Major headache: For one I want to take a Excel file and maybe using DTS in
SQL write the values in the database.

On the spreadsheet I have created a "form" some of which is active-x
control
ComboBox, I have one sheet just to get all my values (BUT I dont know how
get the value of a ComboBox ??) for example to get one of the cells used
as a
form, I would have ='Daily Log'!D4 - using this system I have one
worksheet
where I get all the values in each column (or row, what ever is better
later
in creating some DTS script) BUT I cant get the value of the form where I
have a ComboBox (not sure how to do this?) I tried Form.ComboBox1 etc...

The other side is then to save it in one location and getting some DTS
script to get these values and save them into the database.

Anton