Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
R-P

Default Counting reoccuring dates.

Thanks, that works like a charm combined with the =countif(A:A,A1) statement.

Is there a way to get this into a formula?
I have to make a weekly report from a .NET databaseapplication (used to be a
borland-Delphi applications, but changed last week, so all old filters are no
longer usable)
Most of the data I get with query's, but the part about reoccuring dates I
have to get from an outputted XLS-file.

*Ideally* I would want formula's into the template of the report I have to
make. Then copy the outputted data of the XLS-file into a new tab in the
report, and that's it...

If you have ideas, I'm listening, if not: the solution from you and Bob
works very well with little extra work compared to the old Database-report.

Thanks!!!

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Sorry, it was a typo on my part - I meant to say Data | Filter |
Advanced filter, not Autofilter.

Pete