John

Default How To Suppres #N/A Values

I've finally worked out the formula to work, which is below

=IF(ISNA(MATCH(A2,StaffNo,0)),"Crew",INDEX(StaffGr ade,MATCH(A2,StaffNo,0)))"

However I am now trying to place the formula into some code so that it will
copy down, my formula is now what is below but I'm getting a Epected End
Statement

ActiveCell.Formula =
"=IF(ISNA(MATCH(A2,StaffNo,0)),"Crew",INDEX(StaffG rade,MATCH(A2,StaffNo,0)))
"

"John" wrote in message
I have the following formula which returns the value Staff or Mgr,

depending
on what each persons StaffNo is attributed under StaffGrade

=INDEX(StaffGrade,MATCH(A6,StaffNo,0))

My problem is that if the Staff number in my column does not exist ithin
StaffNo the formula above returns a #N/A, I want a work around this that

if
the StaffNo does not exists that the value returned will be Staff - is

that
possible?

Thanks