Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie

Default help with text in column

Hi Pete,
Okay maybe it makes more sense when included in this thread
(as opposed to the same post somewhere else).
I take it that you simply want to remove the text "Shipping charges will...."
from every cell in a column. Simply select the column and then
use the short cut Ctrl+H fill in the top with your string
and don't put anything into the replace with.
---
HTH,

wrote in message oups.com...
Another question if you don't mind, on that same coloumn, is it
possible to drop a line of text, I added"Shipping charges will apply
to orders under $100.00" and I want to remove it from all the items, as
I said I have 30,000 items, is it possible.