Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

Default How do I revert cells to blank automatically on spacific days?

right click the excel icon in the upper LEFT of your screen next to
FILEview codeplay around

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Conker10382" wrote in message
Don,
Thanks for the speedy reply. Unfortunately I am a master at Formulas and
Functions, but Macros are new territory for me. I don't expect you to
take
up your day explaining to me how to enter a procedure in my workbook_open
event (unless it's really simple). Is there a training course offered by
Microsoft that could teach me this? When it comes to Excel, I'm willing
learn everything there is to know.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

No. You could put a procedure in your workbook_open event

if date=sheets("yourmastersheet").range("a1") then _
sheets("sheettochange").range("b5")=""

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Conker10382" wrote in message
Does anybody know of a function, formual, or macro on Excel 2003 that I
can
use so that my spreadsheet will automatically erase information in
certain
cells on certain days? For example: On May 25th I will enter "YES" in
cells
B5 and B6. I want cell B5 to automatically revert to a blank cell on
June
5th and cell B6 to revert to a blank cell on June 11th. There aren't
many
things that you can NOT do with Excel. Did I find one?