Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Price List overall price increase

Put 1.045 in a separate cell, and copy that cell.

Select all the cells to increase
EditPasteSpecial and click the Multiply button
OK

Clear the cell with 1.045 in.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Sean Lambertz" <Sean wrote in message
Hello all,

I have been reading through this message board and have found many things

of
interest but I need some help!! Here's the situation....

I have a price list in excel that has a price in each cell. The pricing

was
input by hand, no formulas. I need to increase the price list for every

cell
by 4-1/2%. I can't figure out an easy way to make this happen but what's
getting me is once the prices have been changed, I need to remove any

trace
of the formula so each cell is just a number again. Our clients can not

see
our math.

If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sean