Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ardus Petus

Default Sales Lead summary

Consider using an Autofilter with an optinal Userform for easy data entry

That will require simple VBA code (macro)

Hope this helps,
--
AP

"Pete" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi

I work for a company wholesale manufactures a product in high demand. We
don't sell to the end user.

We get a number of "Mum & Dad" sales leads that come in via our website &
yellow pages adverts that we want to forward onto our agents for them to