Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fancy1

Default Conditional Formatting - Thick Border?

fedude wrote:
Well that stinks! Thanks for the info Deb.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

No, you can only use the borders that are shown in the conditional
formatting dialog box. Conditional formatting options don't include
anything that might change the row height.

fedude wrote:

When I go to use conditional formatting I find I can only use a subset of the
normal border line thicknesses. Is there any way to select a thicker border
when using conditional formatting?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

I discovered that if you click on the Borders icon on the Formatting
toolbar, click on Draw Borders . . . you can change the borders as thick
as you want. Yes, you will have to go over the cells by hand, but the
borders are definitely thicker!!