Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AlienBeans

Default VLookup Function

Hey...it seemed to have given me what i want in column I, but the file
is too large to upload here...:( Send me a PM with your email address
and I'll forward it to you. Interestingly enough though, I had to
change the vlookup portion from $D$6 to $D$2 to encompass the entire
column(to include the selections above H6... It worked very well,
except something i find interesting. On cells H9, H11, and H14 it
doesn't show the point total, but on all other H cells that I applied
this formula too, it shows the point totals, just like it shows them in
Column I. You have been very helpfull with me on this, and I really
appreciate it. Send me your email in a PM and i'll forward it to
you..Thanks again.

--
AlienBeans
AlienBeans's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32352