Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bill gras

Default sum problem

I have in column "T" 1800 rows with numbers , there are blank cells separating
the rows in different sequences. I need to find the sum of each sequence ,
from blank cell to blank cell . there are aprox. 70 sequences.
The blank cells have formulas in them, I have a formula but only works if
the blank cells are empty (no formulas in them) I can not change the blank
cells to empty cells as I need the formulas .

The formula I have is :
{=IF(AND((ISBLANK(T2),ISNUMBER(T3)),SUM(OFFSET(T3, 0,0,MATCH(TRUE,ISBLANK(T3:T26),0)-1)))}

can some one help please

regards bill gras
--
bill gras