Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul Lautman

Default excel data base

Link should be:

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/p...cle.asp?ID=388

foothillsuvwcfv wrote:
link won't work, but thanks

"CWillis" wrote:

This isn't a direct answer to your question, but the following link
has some really great Lessons. Lesson5 deals with buttons and how
to make a button do something. Scroll down the page until you see
"Excel VBA: No Experience Necessary." Sorry I can't be of more help,
I started really using excel this Wednesday.

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...9900df00000000

"foothillsuvwcfv" wrote:

hey i am trying to set up a database in excel and need help!!!! i
am looking to create question boxes that have a yes or no answer,
and depending how they answer, they will be asked other
questions(yes or no) and so on...., in the end giving the user a
list of papers that need to be filled out for a specific case,
depending on what programs and situations they answered to in the
yes and no questions....any help would be appreciated. thanks