Mark Jackson

Bernie,

I need a separate worksheet because that is the sheet I print out for my
report each month. All the information is in worksheet A which contains the
won / lost data. I would like to be able to print out the report without
manually inputting the company name, price which will change each month. (Ex:
Anytime the is a "Lost" in column J then the company name and price is
automatically placed in row 3 on worksheet B, if there is another "Lost" in
column J then it would be automatically placed on row 4 in worksheet B.) I
know I am not explaining it the right way. Thanks for your help.

Mark

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Mark,

Get out of the mind-set that you need separate worksheets. Simply insert
another column, labeled "Won/Lost" and enter either "Won" or "Lost" into
that column for each row. Then use Data Autofilter to show just those with
"Won" or those with "Lost". It's a lot easier.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Mark Jackson" wrote in message
Hello,

Is it possible to insert the Company Name, Unit Cost, and Extended Price
into a different spreadsheet incrementally based on one criteria "Won" or
"Lost"? I have a spread sheet that has 200 rows that keeps track of what

we
have won and the companies we have lost to. I want to list all the

companies
that we lost to but listed on another sheet by rows. Any help is

appreciated.

Mark