Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
James E Middleton

Default #2 - Conditional formatting works, is there a better way? EDIT

"James E Middleton" wrote in message
Using Excel to track students' grades on weekly quizzes, scored 1-10. Each
week, the results are posted. According to policy, we are allowed to post
only scores of 9 or 10. We print the entire student list with the grades
but before doing so, using Conditional Formatting we format 'cell value is
less than or equal to 8' change the font to white, and all the low scores
disappear.

Is there a macro I could use for the target cell so that when printing,
the low scores would not print without using Conditional Formatting?

Thanks!