ANDREW_B

Thanks for the reply. Ive tried this but still not working..If i give an
example it might make sense.

Ok..

Store Id Store Item 1 Item 2 Item 3 Item 4 etc etc through to 18
2 London 2 3 1 0 0 0000000
4 Exeter 0 0 0 0 0 0000000
27 Ireland 1 0 0 0 0 00000000

Ok the list is 400 stores. I need to higlight stores that have sold 0 items.
So in this case it would colour the Exeter cell in red as this store had sold
zero products for that week.

I hope this clears up what I was asking..If this helps please let me know.

Thanks!!

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

For simplicity assume your stock values start in A2 and your store names
start in B2
instead of using cell value equals in conditional formatting use formula is
and

=$A2=0

assuming 0 is the value, if it is blank replace 0 with ""
now select A2 and click the paintbrush icon and "paint"
the rest of the cells

Peo Sjoblom

"ANDREW_B" wrote in message
Hi..

Ive got a set of sales figures next that relate to specific stores we are
selling our products in.

Ive managed to conditionally format cells where no stock has been sold,
but
I want to highlight the name of the store that has not sold any stock. How
do
I do this? Please help me Im going out of my mind!!

Thanks