Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default Reverse Matrix lookup?

"Gotcha" Domenic........thanks for the clarification.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Domenic" wrote:

You're very welcome, Chuck! Glad I could help! Also, I should have
added that if the 'crossover value' of interest occurs more than once in
the data, the results will be based on the first occurrence. For
example...

1) If the crossover value of interest is found in B4 and E3, the result
will be based on E3.

2) If the crossover value of interest is found in C1 and C4, the result
will be based on C1.

3) If the crossover value of interest is found in C4 and E4, the result
will be based on C4.

Hope this helps!

In article ,
CLR wrote:

Thanks very much Domenic........your formulas worked fine (after I got over
the email word-wrap thng....lol)

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3