Peo Sjoblom

It doesn't matter, my formula will disregard the zeros and as an extra
precaution it will not return an error if all cells are empty

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Teri" wrote:

Actually, no. The range isn't empty. Currently it has the value of 31, 0,
0, and 0. Sorry I didn't mention that before.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

I am assuming you get these errors because the range is empty, you can use

=IF(COUNTBLANK(H3:H6)=ROWS(H3:H6),0,AVERAGE(IF(H3: H6<0,H3:H6)))

entered with ctrl + shift & enter

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Teri" wrote:

Here is my array formula. I would like it to return a ZERO instead of
#DIV/0. Have spent way too much time trying to make it work and thought some
kind soul out there would be willing to help me:

{=AVERAGE(IF(H3:H6<0, H3:H6,""))}

Thanks in advance!