Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bgeier

Default Merging data in Worksheets !!!! - Help Please!!!

I HATE seeing "distraught and frustrated Welsh lasses", so I will do my
part for chivalry and international relations, if you will accept
assistance from a Yank knight in somewhat tarnished armour....

I would like to clarify what you are asking for.
1. Column "A" of the "Destination" sheet has ALL possible values from
the "Source" sheet.

2. Column "A" of the "Source" sheet will NOT have all possible
"Destination" values

3. Copy a value from the "Source" sheet to the "Destination" sheet
based on the value in column "A"

4. Will there be more than 1 instance on the "Source" sheet of any
given value (will there be more than 1 occurence of a value?) will
these multiple occurrences have a corresponding value on the
"Destination" sheet?

--
bgeier
bgeier's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12822