Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Rogers

Default Worksheet object (Calendar)

xl2k
I have a worksheet that I have placed the calendar control 9.0. I have vba
that calls the calendar and hides it after the date is selected. Everything
about the worksheet works great! The problem that I am having is that
everytime the worksheet is opened the calendar is a tinny bit smaller. So
after it is opened and closed a number of times it is so small and distorted
that you can not read the dates. So I have to go into design mode and resize
it larger and save it. Then it starts all over again, and starts getting
smallereverytime it is opened . Any ideas?????

Mike Rogers