Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kepf

Default trying to organize my baseball cards by 3 variables

Thank you all very much for your quick replies.

I came to the same conclusion you did, it seems.

I just added all the yes's up in one row with the sum function, then
did the same with the no's.

Then I layered the two for each column bar.

I think my above request was just "making life too hard" when clearly
there was a smarter way of achieving the same result, which you two
pointed out above.

Now that I have created the chart though, I can't seem to find a place
for the numbers that looks good. I have the yes's on the bottom, and
the no's on the top. There is a number in the column for the yes's,
no's, and the total of the two. Any suggestions as to where to place
the 3 numbers for each column that might look better, and how?

Thanks again for all of your help and advice. :)

--
Kepf
Kepf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30611