Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rock_crushing_design_engineer

Default I want to get a value from an array, row 1 and column 1 known.

Bob,

Thank You very much! I have been going through the help for 6 hours trying
to find out how to do this. Again Thanks!

Andrew

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=INDEX(Sheet2!A1:D100,MATCH(J1,Sheet2!A1:A100,0),M ATCH(J2,Sheet2!A1:D1,0))

where J1 holds QD, J2 holds LAG2

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"rock_crushing_design_engineer"
ft.com wrote in message
say I have this ARRAY on a different sheet for reference:

LAG1 LAG2 LAG3
HE $45 $54 $102
QD $65 $88 $205
IO $102 $203 $405

If I input QD in one block and LAG2 in a different block as required

inputs
on my input page, what would the equation be to return the value $88 into

block on my pricing page? All ipages n the same workbook.