Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith

Default Date/Time Calculations

Attachments don't work because this newsgroup does not support them. Most people
won't open them anyways for fear of viruses. Simply describe your problem in the
body, and you'll get quick, accurate responses.

You most likely want the XIRR function (it's in the Analysis Tookpak, which you
may have to install using ToolsAddins). Given the cash flows and their dates,
it will calculate your return.

Fred

"IGWright" wrote in
message ...

My appologies if I've posted in the wrong area. I'm new to the Forum and
did a search, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have an Excel Spreadsheet I use for Day Trading. I am trying to
figure out a way of calculating the profit/time ratio for trades and I
think I'm in over my head.

I've attached a copy of the sheet.

Thank-you,

Ian