Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary

Default Automatic League Sort

You can do it everytime you open the workbook.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
'your code here
End Sub

Thats all I know.
Gary
"Blade2304" wrote
in message ...

Hi

I have a league table (attachment table named 'World Cup League'). It
updates scores as i enter them into a data table that precedes it
(titled 'Games Won'). I would like to be able to automatically sort
the 'World Cup League' in descending order every time i enter data into
the 'Games Won' table to save me having to sort it every time. Any
ideas would be gratefully received as i am trying to run a competition
as a charity event and need to have to do as little possible to save
time. Thank you

|Filename: World Cup.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4776 |

Blade2304