JE McGimpsey

I'm not sure what you've tried, but something like this event macro
(where Chart1 is the codename for the chart sheet you want to change)
may work for you:

With Target
If Not Intersect(.Cells, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then
On Error Resume Next
Me.Name = .Value & "_Sheet"
Chart1.Name = .Value & "_Chart"
On Error GoTo 0
End If
End With

End Sub

In article ,
"Graham Parkinson" wrote:

I have set up a template workbook that I use regularly to
produce standard analysis reports. I have all the chart
titles and table titles linked to a worksheet in the
workbook. I only need to change a few cells in this
worksheet to change the chart titles and tables
automatically. I would like to be able to link the
worksheet and chart tabs to these cells as well. I have
been able to sort of do this for the worksheets, but I'm
having problems setting the same up for the chart tabs.
Can anyone suggest how I can go about this.

Thanks
Graham