Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default Help me please. How do I delete custom number formats?

"WildCide" wrote in message
I need to create some custom number formats, but after a few failed tests I
have a lot of junk that I'd like to remove. I've checked the Microsoft
knowledge base which suggest there should be a delete button, but I don't
have one. Can anyone help?

Where are you looking?

Select a cell and goto FormatCellsselect Custom from the list
As soon as you select Custom the Delete button appears directly below Custom
(or, it should)
Select the custom formats you created from the list that appears on the
right then just click the Delete button.
OK out when you're done.

Biff