Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miguel Zapico

Default Multiple copies of a template worksheet in one file

The loan template uses a lot of names (for me, it is a great example on how
to use them effectively), and when you copy the worksheet the names are
duplicated, so they may not behave as expected (I haven't traced down to
which ones are not working properly).
In this case, I would recommend to use it as it comes, with one workbook for
each scenario.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.

"BillD" wrote:

I am trying to analyze multiple variations of loan amortizations and am using
the loan amortization template found on Microsoft's site. What I'd like to
do is make multiple copies of this template sheet within the same workbook.
When I do this, however, the newly created worksheet looks identical but
won't calculate. What am I missing?