Hari

Default Excel user desires to learn ABC of Access

Hi,

I have learned a decent amount about Excel stuff with the help of
colleagues, Newsgroups and websites of Excel Gurus. Till now I was working in
an environment where Excel was used, hence I could post problems in Excel or
ask people around and see the logic behind solutions. Consequently I could
learn Excel faster. (I didnt know a single thing about VB, but newsgroups
folks and their sites taught me VBA in Excel)

In my job there is no use of Access and I want to learn Access desperately.
I did buy a Primer book on Access but couldnt get anywhere;partly may be the
book wasnt interesting enough or may be I couldnt have the chance to learn
its application in a real life project .

Could someone be kind enough to recommend Access book/s which are as good as
John Walkenbach's Excel book. Im posting this in a Excel group because I
thought you people could understand better how Lucid and informative John's
book and recommend Access books of similar authority and standing.

Thanks a lot
Hari