Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie

Default how to set number of characteres on a cell

Hi Wilson,
255 is the maximum width of cell, you can turn on cell wrap either
by format, cells, alignment, wrap text
or by use of Alt+Enter which gets you a new line and an automatic wrap text formatting.
--
HTH,

"WIlson" wrote in message ...
The results of a pivot table (when clicking on it) generates a new worksheet.

1) I would like to format that new worksheet template. How ? and where is it ?
2) Some of the fields ae trucanting at 255 , how can I expand that ?

Any ideas?

Thank you kindly , in advance.