Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim M

Default Spreadsheet functions

You could also just use the auto filter for this. Put the cursor in the
heading of the customer then go 'Data'....'Filter'....'Autofilter'. This
will put little drop down arrows that you can click. If you type a letter
key it will take you to the start of that letter in the drop down list.

"Paige Park" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with our customers on it. The list is very long, so I
wanted to make some buttons at the top of the page that when you click on the
D, it takes you to the D's on the spreadsheet, etc. Is there any way to do
this in Microsoft Excel 2003?